Saturday, May 9, 2009

God Bless Mothers!



I made this card for my Godmother. She's a very special aunt to me. When I was little, she lived on the next street and we were together all the time. She's my mother's sister and they were very close. She has two sons of her own, but not a daughter. Now she has 2 beautiful granddaughters!

I recently had the opportunity to see her, which I hadn't in a long time since she lives several hours away. She's still the happy, smiling lady I remember. Happy Mother's day Aunt Agnes! Hope you like the card!

4 comments:

Danni said...

Oh so pretty! Love that heart..

Candy said...

Hi once again!

This is a very pretty card and your Aunt is sure to love it!!

Hugs, Candy

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Very pretty - love the image and how you colored it!

Laurel said...

Just darling! I love your cards - Your designs and coloring are so pretty!