I'm so excited! Meredith has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Now you might say she's prejudice since she's my sweet daughter, but I'm as "proud as punch"! If you haven't checked out her site, please do - she's extremely talented and make the most beautiful things. You can check her out here. She is also a Stampin Up demonstrator, is married to a really wonderful man, and gave me a beautiful little three year old granddaughter!
Here are the rules:
- the winnder may put the logo on their blog;
- put a link back to the person that sent you the award;
- nominate 5 blogs;
- put links to their blogs;
- leave a message for your nominee.
Now this is the hardest part - to pick only 5 blogs! I read so many that I truly love, but I'll try. Here goes:
- Stamping Tink Susan is not only really talented, but we share the same love for Tinkerbell! LOL. She help me when I was getting started with my blog, and her blog is a joy to see!
- Scrap Bitz. Suzanne is really a very talented lady! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, you really are missing something!
- Stamping Down South. Marsha's blog is a real joy to see -- she's a talented lady that as nice as the creations she makes! Make sure to check out her site!
- Cottage Creations. Cheryl has a beautiful site and her use of color is just fantastic! I love to check out her creations and see what she has done. I think you will enjoy her site as well!
- Last, but never least is Everything Paper Crafts. Irina has a great blog, and not only is she extremely talented, but she often gives tutorials, which I really enjoy.
Well, it was hard just picking 5 because there are so many talented crafters out there!
Once again, thank you so much, Merry - I love you!