Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fall Faerie



I created this fall card using an adorable stamp by Faerie Song Art. I think she's just adorable sitting on her little mushroom! I used copic markers in E00, E21, and R20 for her skin, a blend of Y06, Y15, and Y17 for her hair, YG95 and Y06 for her dress, and her mushroom in a blend of Y15, E35, and E09. Her wings are a blend of R12, Co and Y06, then covered with a glitter pen.

The large background was created with post-it tape, which I put over white paper in a plaid-like pattern, then sponged on fall color chalk inks. I bordered the image in olive green and two coordinating fall patterns, added gold mesh leaves trimmed with an oak leaf embellished with a gold rhinestone, and 2 small gold rhinestones on the image to balance.

I had fun working with this adorable stamp and hope you enjoy her!

5 comments:

Kim said...

What a gorgeous card! You colored her beautiful! I just got this stamp too and can't wait to ink her up! The fairies are so pretty!
Hugs~ Kim

stampingtink said...

She's just beautiful! I love her colors and you did a stunning job with her!

Danni said...

What a great card! Simply beautiful!

Candy said...

This card is stunning. I want to buy some of these stamps so bad! Great work!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Such a lil' beauty--your coloring is perfecto!! Love it!

hugz,
Suzanne